A vacancy as a staff specialist in mammography radiology is open at Ringsted Hospital, Denmark.
The department of radiology:
The department of radiology is a specialised unit for breast diagnostics and is working closely with the breast surgery department of Regional Zealand in Ringsted. The general radiological features consist of conventional radiology, CT, MRI and ultrasound, predominantly on an outpatient basis on patients referred from general practice or clinical departments at hospitals in Region Zealand.
The department is part of Næstved Hospital, Slagelse Hospital and Ringsted Hospital, which are part of the somatic hospital services in Region Zealand.
The department, including mammography screening, is fully digitalised. Carestream RIS-PACS system is being used. The department has funding for 11 specialists, and has a total of 60 employees. Approx. 60,000 radiological procedures and 45,000 mammography screening are carried out each year.
The candidate will also have the opportunity to undertake some specialist functions in the areas of breast, ultrasound or MRI/CT. The work planning can be agreed upon and there is possibility of working from home.
The candidate will be expected to:
• Preferably be a specialist in mammography, or MRI with interest or experience in mammography.
• Be willing to participate widely in finding solutions for the unit’s activities.
• Have the ability and willingness to be in contact with patients in cooperation with other staff.
There are no guard duties to the position.
Possibility of individual arrangements of working arrangements as well as opportunity for working from home.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Danish course, also for partner.
• A scholarship for the Danish course of 700 EUR monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 EUR monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
• Specialist exam in radiology.
• Experience as a radiologist.
• Ability to complete the Danish intensive course
MEDICARRERA works on behalf of public hospitals, clinics and primary care centres in different regions in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, offering career opportunities for European specialist doctors, dentists and nurses, organising their language training and giving assistance in all practical issues related to relocation.
All MediCarrera services are financed by the employer and free of charge for the candidate.
We would like to be your career advisor, guiding you through the whole process from assessing your possibilities based on your professional experience, interests and expectations, through offering a suitable position, signing a contract and beyond. We accompany you until the day you arrive in your new country and start to work.